Madonna may have kicked British husband Guy Ritchie to the curb, but it seems she still loves the English country lifestyle. The singer formerly known as Madge recently picked up Kelly Klein's 30-acre horse farm in Bridgehampton, according to the Post, and now we're hearing that she's found a rental property in East Hampton to use as a home base while she's there. (Klein's farm doesn't come with a house, even though it cost around $10 million.) According to our sources, Madge's new pad is a six-bedroom English stucco estate on Lily Pond Lane called "Coxwould." It has manicured gardens, wisteria-clad arbors, a pool, a guest house, and private access to the ocean. Neighbors include Mort Zuckerman, Martha Stewart, and Jerry della Femina. An e-mail to Madonna's publicist and brokers associated with the listing was not returned, but it certainly looks like a property fit for the Queen of Pop.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 8. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring