Madonna may have kicked British husband Guy Ritchie to the curb, but it seems she still loves the English country lifestyle. The singer formerly known as Madge recently picked up Kelly Klein's 30-acre horse farm in Bridgehampton, according to the Post, and now we're hearing that she's found a rental property in East Hampton to use as a home base while she's there. (Klein's farm doesn't come with a house, even though it cost around $10 million.) According to our sources, Madge's new pad is a six-bedroom English stucco estate on Lily Pond Lane called "Coxwould." It has manicured gardens, wisteria-clad arbors, a pool, a guest house, and private access to the ocean. Neighbors include Mort Zuckerman, Martha Stewart, and Jerry della Femina. An e-mail to Madonna's publicist and brokers associated with the listing was not returned, but it certainly looks like a property fit for the Queen of Pop.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?