Though he is still technically married to Elizabeth Edwards (you must be living separately for one year in North Carolina before you can be officially divorced), the National Enquirer reports that former presidential candidate John Edwards has proposed to his mistress and the mother of his child, Rielle Hunter. If it's true (and they haven't been much wrong before), we guess now we'll get to find out what song Dave Matthews Band will play at their wedding. [National Enquirer]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 4. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 5. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 8. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner
- 9. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?