After round one of Jon Stewart v. Bill O'Reilly last night, we were pretty disappointed that there were no punches thrown. But we had hope! There would be another segment tonight and surely that's when the fists would fly. Or the chairs. Or at least a falafel ball. No such luck. O'Reilly and Stewart debated as civilly as they did last night, digging into topics like global warming, Iran and the 9/11 terror trials. But if we had to pick a winner it would have to be O'Reilly for delivering the line of the night: "You're a Jewish guy, right?"
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...