Yep, his latest coronary episode was deemed a mild heart attack, proving that heart disease affects old, rich, retired politicians in a bi-partisan fashion. After all, Bill Clinton had to have emergency heart surgery earlier this month. Of course, in our imaginations, the activities and emotions leading up to these two men's cardiac episodes vary quite a bit. [HuffPo]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!