So far today, his public-safety czar has resigned over last night's Times report, his replacement in the State Senate has joined the chorus of people telling him not to run again, and Al Sharpton is calling a meeting of black elected officials to discuss the matter. Meanwhile, State Attorney General (and likely contender for governor) Andrew Cuomo has asked the state troopers to withdraw from investigation into the case in question.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 8. House Passes Budget After Boehner Flips Out on Conservative Opponents
- 9. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle