Stepping into the high-profile mess that is the unraveling of Peter Cooper Village and Stuyvesant Town's complicated ownership and debt structure is the law firm of Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP, which will advise the complex's tenants' association on how to best protect their interests, and on whether to consider another bid to buy the complex for themselves. According to the association, the firm will not seek compensation from the tenants.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]