As the day has progressed, it's become harder and harder to see more than a block in front of your face. But we've assembled some of our favorite images from across the city. It's really starting to accumulate! Hopefully these will bring a little warmth to your office, beyond the stuffy dry heat from the radiator that's been killing you because you can't open the window with all that snow flying around outside.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death