Padma Lakshmi's pregnancy has been shrouded in mystery, so why should her birth be any different? But Lori Silverbush (a.k.a. Mrs. Tom Colicchio) let it slip that Padma gave birth to a baby girl on Saturday. "I ran into Padma the day before she gave birth," Silverbush said at a party to benefit Silverbush's Hungry in America Project, the documentary film she made to raise awareness for hunger, at Colicchio & Sons Restaurant. "The day before yesterday. She was ready, walking around, trying to make herself go into labor." (According to Us Weekly, the baby girl's name is Krishna.) Silverbush and Colicchio had their own son, Luka, in August, and Silverbush said she'd be thrilled to set up a play date with her husband's Top Chef co-star. "I think Luka will be delighted. If her daughter looks anything like she does, I betcha he'll be very happy to play with her."
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring