With ex-wife Katie Lee living on her own in the Perry Street townhouse they once shared (now for sale for $12.9 million, though a recent New York Times Magazine article suggests that she may stick around to shoot her cooking show there), Billy Joel has found someplace else to stay when he’s in Manhattan. City records reveal that the musician just closed on a new $3.3 million pied-à-terre in Nolita. He snagged a discount while at it, too; the original asking price for the 1,607-square-foot, two-bedroom, two-bath in a luxe condo conversion on Elizabeth Street was $3.375 million. Stribling’s Mary Ellen Cashman and Sean Turner were the listing agents; when reached, Turner declined to discuss any deals made there.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!