MSNBC news anchor Dylan Ratigan has put his 1,300-square-foot, one-bedroom loft in a landmarked nineteenth-century building on North Moore Street on the market. He's asking $1.399 million for the apartment, which he bought in 2004. It's sort of a sweet apartment from the looks of it, though not extravagant. The interiors are fairly serene for a TV personality known in part for his combustibility — it's basically a spacious studio with a nook — and there's a sleeping loft that can also be used for storage. The maintenance is below average, too. It's unclear whether Ratigan's looking to buy once more, but Rush Limbaugh's penthouse at 1049 Fifth Avenue is still available. Corcoran's Adam Roberts, who has the listing, declined to comment.
Photo: Courtesy of CNBC
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 9. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails