Early last night, a 250-foot crane crashed into the top of a 25-story building on Maiden Lane, just three blocks from Wall Street, showering the ground below with bricks and stones, but fortunately, no blood. Though no injuries were reported, falling debris did cause the evacuation of nearby buildings and traffic interruptions. A complaint about a crane on the site was filed on March 8, but a violation wasn't issued. [NYDN]
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?