The long, arduous, often maddening effort to enact health-care reform will reportedly end tonight when the House passes an altered fixes bill. Seriously, Congress isn't going to be dealing with health-care reform after this. It'll be over. Finally. And though Washington will now move on to other matters, the debate over health care has left behind a number of moments, phrases, and inappropriate outbursts that will live on forever or at least a couple of years, more realistically in political lore. Let's relive the ups an downs of this magical journey together.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability