Today, New York's Jennifer Senior talks to some congressmen who reveal that Obama's gift of listening, not just talking, helped win them over for health-care reform. And The New Republic's Noam Scheiber examines how a similarly subtle shift in posture from the White House might be leading Democrats to another victory: this time on financial-regulation reform.
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?