Jon Stewart, who remained relatively quiet during the Tonight Night wars (save for one Moment of Zen when he shouted “Team Conan” before playing an ad calling Leno "the future of television"), let Leno have it tonight on The Daily Show in two separate moments, using footage from Leno's sit-down with Sarah Palin last night.
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times