An almost unrecognizable Sinead O’Connor took part in a Larry King Live roundtable tonight on the Catholic Church abuse cover-up scandal, and the singer — who famously tore up a picture of the Pope on Saturday Night Live in 1992 — seemed to test King’s patience. Sitting cross-legged on a sofa, O’Connor (who appeared via satellite) was interrupted about 45 seconds into her initial (somewhat rambling) advice for the Vatican. King waited about 30 more seconds before, somewhat tersely, outright cutting her off: “Hold it, Sinead, hold it. Okay, I got it, I got it.”
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 7. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 8. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 9. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?