"I'll write 'This person is attractive' on the applicant's cover letter before passing her on," admits a professional who does hiring in the legal field. "Whether they admit it or not, many employers feel that having pretty female employees will reflect well on their firm." Also, apparently law firms are totally unafraid of discrimination suits. [Women's Health via Above the Law]
Photo: Eric Liebowitz/FX.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!