Not to get all grammar police today, but there is an oft-amusing slideshow of spelling and punctuation mistakes made by tea partiers that you should probably check out. Missing apostrophes? Not a huge deal. Misspelling a word in a sign about the importance of the English language, though, is kind of embarrassing. Also, one lady spelled "socialist" s-c-h-o-l-i-a-s-t. [Pargon/Flickr via Wonkette]
Photo: Pargon's Flickr
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?