Our Joel Osteen "Become a Better You" tear-away calendar indicates that a whole day has come and gone, which means it's about time for a new "Rumored Gillibrand Opponent of the Day." Let's see ... ah, here we go. How about Diana Taylor, the longtime girlfriend of Mayor Bloomberg? The Post hears that "Washington-based" Republicans have recently approached Taylor about running, and that Taylor "hasn't yet closed the door on the possibility." If she ran, Taylor a former Superintendent of Banks under Governor Pataki and current managing director at Wolfensohn & Company, a private-equity firm would not have access to Bloomberg's billions of dollars, since the two are not married. But that's the great thing about having many rich and powerful friends.
Photo: Mandel Ngan/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime