Anyone considering butt injections sometime soon should proceed with caution — a rouge butt-enlarger in New Jersey is using household caulk, silicone, and petroleum jelly to blow up booties, according New Jersey health officials. Six Newark-area women have been hospitalized in the past two months with infections arising from the work from this evil Sir Mix-a-Lot who left their butts resembling "'moonscapes' filled with lumps and craters," according to the Post. [NYP]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?