Maria Bartiromo never liked being called the "Money Honey," but back in 2007 she decided to embrace the nickname and attempted to trademark it for a host of products, including "toy action figures, card games, jigsaw puzzles and toy cash registers." But if you've recently been in the "Young Financial Wizards" aisle at Toys"R"Us, you may have noticed that none of these products were there. That's because Bartiromo has dropped her attempts to trademark her nickname without explanation. Now Erin Burnett can be the first with her name on a toy cash register! [NYP]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode