This is the list we imagine 38-year-old personal trainer Karen Hader might have made in her mind when weighing whether or not to marry the Cendant Corporation founder, 68.
• Kind of looks like Art Garfunkel?
• He used the worst-ever pickup line, according to the Post: "He was so smitten, he handed her his business card and tenderly whispered in her ear, "Google me."
• Pet name is wildly patronizing. "He calls her his Cinderella," a source told the Post yesterday.
• Two ex-wives, both with kids.
• Makes around $50 million a year and is one of Forbes' highest-paid men.
• Purchased nineteenth-century, six-story mansion on Central Park West for record price of $19.3 million.
• He has nice teeth, even if they are the sort of teeth that eerily remind you of the skull attached to them.
• Ex-wife Nancy living in "an elegant co-op on East 72nd Street."