Explaining that it would be "counterproductive" to "take disciplinary action" against servicemembers who approach him to speak "openly and honestly" about their sexual orientation, Army Secretary John McHugh said yesterday that he had no intention of pursuing discharges against recently out soldiers. From here on in, he is effectively ignoring "don't ask, don't tell." [NYT]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?