Literally. The Buffalo Republican, a multi-millionaire real-estate developer, who is officially announcing his candidacy for governor later today, fathered a love child with one of the employees at his Ellicott Development company ten years ago. Though Paladino's grown children knew of their new half-sibling, his wife only found out last year, after the death of their son in a car crash "kind of brought everything to a head and changed everything," Paladino's campaign manager, Michael Caputo, said. The 10-year-old is now fully integrated into the family, and will attend the campaign's kickoff tonight. Needless to say, however, among family-values voters, the love-child revelation will be a shock on the level of 9/11.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]