Literally. The Buffalo Republican, a multi-millionaire real-estate developer, who is officially announcing his candidacy for governor later today, fathered a love child with one of the employees at his Ellicott Development company ten years ago. Though Paladino's grown children knew of their new half-sibling, his wife only found out last year, after the death of their son in a car crash "kind of brought everything to a head and changed everything," Paladino's campaign manager, Michael Caputo, said. The 10-year-old is now fully integrated into the family, and will attend the campaign's kickoff tonight. Needless to say, however, among family-values voters, the love-child revelation will be a shock on the level of 9/11.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck