A tenant of the luxury development 90 Washington Street in the financial district is 800 words of angry at the management of his building. But many of his complaints actually end up making the place sound, well, kind of awesome. Such as: "Strong smell of pot on certain floors. Roof deck is filled with drunken kids smoking marijuana ... 90W used to ...play cool downtempo/ambient music ... but lately they've been playing Ne-Yo." [StreetEasy via Curbed]
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!