A tenant of the luxury development 90 Washington Street in the financial district is 800 words of angry at the management of his building. But many of his complaints actually end up making the place sound, well, kind of awesome. Such as: "Strong smell of pot on certain floors. Roof deck is filled with drunken kids smoking marijuana ... 90W used to ...play cool downtempo/ambient music ... but lately they've been playing Ne-Yo." [StreetEasy via Curbed]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?