On a conference call this morning to discuss his bank's awesome earnings, JP Morgan CEO rejected Kerry Killinger's assertion that as CEO of uncool bank Washington Mutual he wasn't part of the Wall Street cool kids club, and was shut out of certain parties, no girls would talk to him, etc. “I am unaware of any club,” said Dimon. In fact, if you must know the truth, he was unaware Killinger even existed. [DealBook]
Photo: Jamie Dimon's yearbook.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. Patrick Stewart Rescued a Baby Bird in Park Slope
- 3. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 4. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 5. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 6. The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves
- 7. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 8. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 9. Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Grand Entrance