Grant's Interest Rate Observer founder and quirky bow-tie wearer Jim Grant joins his fellow soothsayers Peter Schiff and Michael Burry in the Alan Greenspan pile-on, delivering a crisp, almost Van Praagian indictment of the formerly beloved Fed chairman on Bloomberg TV today. “Here’s the book on Alan Greenspan," he said. "He thinks what everyone else thinks, but one fiscal quarter later. He has the lamentable knack, or lamentable tendency or personality trait, of needing to be liked, which is not the best thing to have when you’re chairman of the Federal Reserve board." NERD BURN.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob