Larry King and his seventh wife, Shawn Southwick, may not be getting divorced after all. King’s lawyer told the Daily News today that there is a “50-50 chance” that the divorce will actually happen. Apparently the couple sat down with a counselor today and decided “there will be no divorce activity for two weeks as several issues need to be discussed and resolved.” So King has two weeks to convince Southwick of their undeniable love... or he could lose half his fortune: this sounds like the set-up of an Anne Hathaway romantic comedy, just with less charm and more suspenders.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?