Sure he helped write it, but that doesn't mean Lindsey Graham has to support the Senate's climate change and energy bill. The South Carolina Senator announced yesterday that he will stop participating in negotiations with John Kerry and Joe Lieberman on the bill because Senate Democrats have delayed its unveiling (which was supposed to happen tomorrow) in order to focus on immigration reform. And with that, Democrats have lost the only Republican who was willing to work with them on climate change and energy reform, leaving them to go it alone. It's starting to seem like they like it better that way.
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 8. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- 9. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig