Sure he helped write it, but that doesn't mean Lindsey Graham has to support the Senate's climate change and energy bill. The South Carolina Senator announced yesterday that he will stop participating in negotiations with John Kerry and Joe Lieberman on the bill because Senate Democrats have delayed its unveiling (which was supposed to happen tomorrow) in order to focus on immigration reform. And with that, Democrats have lost the only Republican who was willing to work with them on climate change and energy reform, leaving them to go it alone. It's starting to seem like they like it better that way.
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 7. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire
- 8. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 9. Can You Guess Famous Simpsons Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?