Love. It's the most powerful thing in the world, besides the Large Hadron Collider. For many of us, there exists only a select group of people who we love, such as our family members, our significant others, and our close friends. It is these people with whom we've formed deep emotional bonds, often through years of trust and companionship. President Obama, however, has set a much lower bar for who receives his love. Sure, he loves Michelle and the kids and Bo, but he also loves strangers he's never met or spoken to, and he tells them so. If you've watched even a few Obama speeches or rallies, you've probably seen it yourself: someone in the crowd shouts "I love you!", and Obama will invariably respond "I love you back!" Is it possible that Obama doesn't actually love these people, and is only performing for the cameras? Perhaps, especially when you consider the subtle variations within Obama's seemingly uniform expressions of love. With nothing else important going on in the world, we've identified and categorized these variations for posterity.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]