The NYPD cracked down on a little pocket of stores in Crown Heights that were acting as fronts for informal marijuana-dealing rings. Alongside their normal business, they were selling off hundreds of pounds of weed a week. So what else could you get with your eighth? Well, at Press Play CDs, you could buy the latest Ke$ha CD. At Chris Restaurant, you could helpfully stock up on "potato chips, vegetarian entrées, and incense." And at D&Z Variety, according to the awning you could get your marijuana and incense with T-shirts and shea butter. Frankly, this sounds like a great idea. What else could you possibly need?
Photo: David McNew/Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper