Yes, we know Big and Carrie aren't real people, but if this 8,300-square-foot full-floor on Fifth Avenue were on the market back when the first movie was being shot, when the couple was apartment-hunting, it probably would've made their short list. For starters, it's in the former Stanhope Hotel, where they got back together and cuckolded hunky Aiden; it's got enough rooms to house Carrie's coterie of fashionable and fashionably neurotic friends; and, most important, the master suite has separate his-and-hers bathrooms, one of which has a closet the size of a studio — big enough to fit Carrie's collection of "how-did-a-columnist-ever-afford-these" shoes. We check it out with Gumley Haft Kleier's Michele Kleier, who has the listing.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...
- 6. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 7. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 8. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 9. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: November 2013