A horrifying number of house-husbands still make their celebrity wives do the dishes, we found at Good Housekeeping's 125th anniversary celebration last night. But at least Wendy Williams was woman enough to think that there's nothing a man can do that a woman can't do better. "We can have babies, you know what I mean," she said. "I love men, but I find men to be a luxury, not a necessity." That is, until she gets in car trouble while wearing the wrong clothes. "I would love to learn how to change a tire, a flat tire. And also check oil," she admitted. "Because there are times in a woman’s life where AAA is not going to come fast enough, and you have on an outfit that is not appropriate standing on the side of the street waiting for roadside assistance, if you know what I mean." View the Party Lines slideshow for more.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times