He's in! Attorney General Andrew Cuomo finally announced that he's running for governor this morning in a video released on his website. In the 21-minute video (eesh) he rails against the current state of New York politics, which he calls "upside down and backwards" and a "national disgrace." Then he outlines his "New New York Agenda," which includes things like ethics reform in Albany and fixing the state's fiscal problems. But because a web video is only sorta official, he'll make the announcement official-official this afternoon with a press conference in Lower Manhattan.
- 1. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 2. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 6. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special