Yesterday, South Carolina political blogger Will Folks released nearly 1,000 pages of phone records to local news outlets, proving that he and Republican gubernatorial candidate Nikki Haley spoke on the phone over 600 times in 2007, the year they had their alleged affair. Haley's campaign manager's reply: "Of course they spoke on the phone," since Haley had hired Folks as a part-time consultant. But as Folks's FITSNews points out, dozens of these calls occurred late at night, and some lasting well into the early morning. Is that irregular? Kind of. Does it prove they had an affair? Nope. Someone release a freaking naked photo or a voice mail or something already!
Photo: Courtesy of FITSNews
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. Patrick Stewart Rescued a Baby Bird in Park Slope
- 3. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 4. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 5. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 6. The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves
- 7. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 8. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 9. Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Grand Entrance