The FBI raided several locations this morning in connection with Faisal Shahzad's attempted bombing in Times Square last month. In Massachusetts, two people were taken into custody for alleged immigration violations, one at a home in Watertown, Massachusetts, the other at a gas station, and a third person was taken in in Maine. The Feds also executed search warrants at a printing shop in Camden, New Jersey and at a residence in nearby Cherry Hill, according to the Journal. Gail Marcinkiewicz, a spokeswoman for the Boston office of the FBI, told the AP, the searches do not involve "any known immediate threat to the public or active plot against the United States."
- 1. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 2. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 3. Sons of Anarchy's Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What's Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 5. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 6. Snowy Owls Spared Violent Deaths, Because Look at Them
- 7. 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks Actually Look Like
- 8. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-Six Finale
- 9. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle