An unidentified man who was spending this disgustingly hot day sunbathing in Long Island was run over by a police SUV today in a beach rescue turned beach disaster. The officer was on his way to help a surfer in distress and apparently some large mounds of sand obstructed his view. And that's not even the most cringe-worthy part of this story. According to witnesses, the man had tire marks on his back. Yikes. At least he seems to be OK. The Post says he's in the hospital in stable condition.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 4. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 5. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 6. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 7. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 8. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...
- 9. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011