"This is not one of the many things that can be blamed on subprime lending, inept regulators or Goldman Sachs," The Wall Street Journal says. Though it can be blamed on the outsourcing of factory jobs to far-off shores, the elimination of useless middle-management office jobs, the fact that the world has evolved such that men no longer need to have a job in order to get laid, and as always the sweet siren call of ESPN 1, 2, and 3.
Photo: Photo: Warner Bros.
- 1. The 2012–13 TV Season in One Really Depressing Chart
- 2. Amanda Bynes Arrested After Throwing Bong Out Midtown Window [Updated]
- 3. Everybody Loves Germany Now
- 4. The Ten-Minute Lesbian Sex Scene Everyone Is Talking About at Cannes
- 5. The True Origin Stories Behind Six Classic Arrested Development Jokes
- 6. GIF Beauty Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- 7. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 8. Amanda Bynes No Longer Finds Drake Attractive
- 9. Katy Perry Apologized to a Very Aggressive Chief Keef