"This is not one of the many things that can be blamed on subprime lending, inept regulators or Goldman Sachs," The Wall Street Journal says. Though it can be blamed on the outsourcing of factory jobs to far-off shores, the elimination of useless middle-management office jobs, the fact that the world has evolved such that men no longer need to have a job in order to get laid, and as always the sweet siren call of ESPN 1, 2, and 3.
Photo: Photo: Warner Bros.
- 1. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 2. Barack Obama Is Not George W. Bush
- 3. IAC’s PR Director Is Going to Have a Hell of a Time Explaining This Africa-AIDS Tweet
- 4. ‘And I Cannot Lie’: The Oral History of Sir Mix-a-Lot’s ‘Baby Got Back’ Video
- 5. See How Today’s TV Kids Have Aged
- 6. Urban Outfitters May Have Gone Too Far With a Denim Tutu
- 7. Seitz’s Top Comedy Episodes of 2013
- 8. How Carlina White Found Out She Was Kidnapped at Birth
- 9. Paul Ryan’s Secret Love for the Poor Exposed Again