The financial crisis has been pretty good to Kenneth Feinberg. He has an important new job with a kick-ass title (though he might have preferred to be called the Pay Ninja). And now this: "So far, Lehman has paid the law firm monitoring professional fees in its Chapter 11 case nearly $1.2 million. The firm is headed up by Kenneth Feinberg, the U.S. pay czar hired to review compensation at financial firms that received money from the Troubled Asset Relief Program." [WSJ]
Photo: Photo by Ann Heisenfelt/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!