The financial crisis has been pretty good to Kenneth Feinberg. He has an important new job with a kick-ass title (though he might have preferred to be called the Pay Ninja). And now this: "So far, Lehman has paid the law firm monitoring professional fees in its Chapter 11 case nearly $1.2 million. The firm is headed up by Kenneth Feinberg, the U.S. pay czar hired to review compensation at financial firms that received money from the Troubled Asset Relief Program." [WSJ]
Photo: Photo by Ann Heisenfelt/Getty Images
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?