A new poll shows that, despite the whole "when I came back from Vietnam people spit in my bullet wounds" thing that turned out not to be true, Connecticut Democrat Richard Blumenthal is still very comfortably ahead in his Senate campaign. He leads his Republican opponent, former WWE CEO Linda McMahon, by 25 points. One major factor: "The more voters get to know McMahon the less they like her," says pollster Douglas Schwartz. [Quinnipiac via Political Wire]
Photo: Spencer Platt/Getyty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!