A new poll shows that, despite the whole "when I came back from Vietnam people spit in my bullet wounds" thing that turned out not to be true, Connecticut Democrat Richard Blumenthal is still very comfortably ahead in his Senate campaign. He leads his Republican opponent, former WWE CEO Linda McMahon, by 25 points. One major factor: "The more voters get to know McMahon the less they like her," says pollster Douglas Schwartz. [Quinnipiac via Political Wire]
Photo: Spencer Platt/Getyty Images
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?