Skip to content, or skip to search.

Skip to content, or skip to search.

ballsy lawsuits

Starbucks Patron Was Not Prepared for Tea to Be Hot

It's unclear how, exactly, Zeynep Inanli burned herself on some tea she bought at the Starbucks located at 44th and Third. All we know is that she alleges in a lawsuit that the tea was "unreasonably hot, in containers which were not safe." Our advice to Inanli: You should probably just assume the tea is going to be hot — because it's tea — and take appropriate precautions. Bonus advice: Don't put the balm on. [Reuters]

0
Photo: Joe Raedle/Getty Images