Warren Buffett came to the defense of Goldman Sachs today at Berkshire Hathaway Inc.'s annual shareholders meeting, saying the firm hadn't done anything wrong and wasn't responsible for the money its clients lost. The Oracle of Omaha also stuck up for Goldman CEO Lloyd Blankfein and said that if he were allowed to choose Blankfein's successor, he'd go with the CEO's twin brother, if he had one. And that $5 billion investment Buffett made in Goldman back in 2008? He "loves" it. He also loves eating ice cream from Dairy Queen, which Berkshire Hathaway owns.
Photo: AP Photo/Nati Harnik
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 4. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013