Yesterday, 10,000 yoga practitioners gathered on the Great Lawn of Central Park, attempting to reach peace and serenity with the help of legendary teacher Elena Bower. Naturally, we sent our Tim Murphy to go distract them. Watch the drama unfold as the yogis do their best to ignore him with their collective Zen and stave off the oncoming rain.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]