When the sweaty Facebook CEO removed his hoodie on Wednesday at the D8 tech conference, reporter Kara Swisher noticed this scary-looking insignia printed on its lining. Understandably, she asked, "What are you in, some kind of cult?" Apparently, all Facebook employees receive one of these strange, emblem-lined sweatshirts, but it's nothing compared to the @ emblem branded on the backs of Twitter employees.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. Patrick Stewart Rescued a Baby Bird in Park Slope
- 3. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 4. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 5. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 6. The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves
- 7. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 8. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 9. Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Grand Entrance