As President Obama prepares to make his fourth trip down to the Gulf next week to visit Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida, government and university researchers revealed Tuesday that plumes of oil from the leaking well have been spreading far beneath the ocean surface, which means the detrimental effect all of this is having on sea life could be worse than we imagined. Never fear, though: Sarah Palin is available to solve all of Obama’s problems. Palin trashed the president’s handling of the spill on her Facebook page (of course) Tuesday, writing that Obama not having spoken with BP’s chief executive proves it “bodes well to have some sort of executive experience before occupying the Oval Office.” She said Obama should consult "experts who have experience holding oil companies accountable," including those in Alaska: “Give them a call,” she wrote, "Or, what the heck, give me a call." Now that would be a phone conversation we would love to hear.
Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- 1. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. House Passes Budget After Boehner Flips Out on Conservative Opponents
- 8. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 9. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle