People keep calling it "Touchdown Jesus" because its giant arms were in the air (hence, presumably, the lightning strike). But it's not the "Touchdown Jesus." The end of Notre Dame's 2009 football season was punishment enough without having their landmark exploded, thank you very much. [Middletown Journal]
Photo: Middletown Journal
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!