The Wrap conjectures that since Anderson Cooper is so hyped as a marquee name at CNN, other anchors feel that they are unable to build up their own profiles. One on-air personality tells Hunter Walker that "most of the anchors were jealous that Anderson Cooper sucked up resources by going to Haiti and the Gulf of Mexico," even as his own ratings slip, leaving them in the dust. Also, those arms. [Wrap]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!