Here's a cool listing for you: The Ridgewood Masonic Temple in Bushwick is currently for sale. Located on a 50-by-125-foot lot, the abandoned site of decades of secret rituals is right on Bushwick Avenue, a block from the J and Z trains. And it will only cost you $1 million! It was used most recently as a set piece for the movie The Other Guys, out next month. It's also been used as a concert venue, a Colleague Who Is Cooler Than Your DI Editors tells us. She recently attended a Sleigh Bells concert there. Colleague Who Is Cooler Than Your DI Editors also informs us that Sleigh Bells is kinda overhyped (most of Alexis Krauss's live vocals seemed to be prerecorded), but the Masonic Temple itself is not: It's pretty rad.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!