Last week, attorney general and Democratic gubernatorial nominee Andrew Cuomo was asked whether he's ever smoked pot (he has) or done any harder drugs (he hasn't). The next day, his likely Republican opponent, Rick Lazio, confirmed that he, too, had gotten high. Neither admission was new. And, of course, nobody really cares we're long past the days when politicians were compelled to awkwardly equivocate about past drug use ("But I didn't inhale"), although many New York pols still feel obligated to at least pretend they didn't enjoy it. Still, as the following slideshow demonstrates, others will gladly tell you about using cocaine (Governor Paterson) or cooking marijuana into a delicious pot of baked beans (George Pataki).
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. Finally, See Kate Moss’s Photos for Playboy
- 5. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. 40 Men That Men Find Beautiful
- 8. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 9. Is Jennifer Lawrence Katniss-ing Us?