A key to prestigious Gramercy Park is not nearly the most glamorous thing you'll get if you buy into the Gramercy Park Hotel's residences and pick this four-bedroom apartment with wall-size northern and southern exposures. The 3,900-square-foot apartment has a master bedroom "bigger than most New York studio apartments," according to the broker, and giant, Boom Boom Room–style window walls in the bathroom. Plus, you can use all the services of the hotel! However, with the price they're looking for, when you call someone to come turn down your sheets, you'd probably anticipate that it would be done by one of the hotel's many celebrity guests.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]