Broadway legend Tommy Tune had a perfectly good reason for giving up his otherwise lovely, Moroccan-inspired Park Avenue South loft: There wasn't easy enough access to outdoor space for his little Yorkie, Schubert. (Yes, that is his dog's name.) There is a private roof terrace that comes with the apartment, but it's accessible only through a treacherous-to-small-dogs spiral staircase that cuts through the twelve-foot ceilings. If you pick up Tommy's apartment you'll get a state-of-the-art kitchen and a unique, bright-blue floor — but you won't be able to keep his nine Tony awards, which are currently on display in the living room.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?